Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Again?

So it snowed last night... a lot (which is, in fact, two words. It’s not “alot,” it’s “a lot”) and it seems that spring has taken a day off. Coming into the part of the year where I need a lot of motivation I really don’t need a bunch of wet, messy, snow and gray bleakness outside! Sheesh! I mean, I thought we were done with this stuff for another year! Oh well, I guess it doesn’t make much sense to complain about the weather. Not much one can do about it. At least I can’t. This spring is just messed right up. And you know what it is? You may have thought that I would drop this by now but… no chance! I know what it is. It is because there is NO HOCKEY! We should be in play-offs now! But no! We’re still in lock-out mode and the season is, and has been, shot. And it still sucks. This year was the Leafs year too! I know it! MAN! And so without hockey the world’s weather has been thrown off balance… or at least Canada’s weather… or at least Charlottetown’s weather… bring back our game.

No comments: