Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New Stick

Well for all of you who I'm sure care, I bought a new hockey stick! Now normally I wouldn't post about something like that, that really makes no difference... well maybe I would! But I tell you because it is a one piece composite stick! (and I haven't posted for a while) Before I broke down and got one and used it on Sunday night I normally would say, "they don't make a difference," or "It only improves the power of your shot if you already have a 100 mph slapshot" But it really works! I actually have a halfway respectable slapshot now! Cool! So there you have it. First post in a while and really about nothing and if you don't like it, LEAVE! And come back some other time when I actually have something to write about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should of kept the mohawk! talk about Wicked Awesome!..yeah

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,
Could you let sherwood youth know about the concert. Its now a Huricane Katrina relief concert. All proceeds go to a local connection we've made with a church in louisianna.

Sept 30th, 7:00pm
5$ at the door ( no tickets)
ThreeSeasonAnt is the band.

Be there or be doing some with a good excuse!

Sara said...

Hey, keep your stick on the ice, eh!