Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Great Game, Bad Memory

So last night I went to watch my good buddy Andrew Burt play in what would be the deciding game in the Midget AAA finals. It was an awesome hockey game, very intense. Scoreless for two periods and it seemed that the first goal would be all too important. Finally it came but it was not Sherwood, who I was rooting for, it was Montague. It looked as though this would be absolutely deflating for the Sherwood team but less then a minute later my good buddy Burt (Parkdale) scored to make it even (TSN Turning Point) and less then a minute after that Sherwood scored to pull ahead. I was thinking this is amazing!!! I reached into my pocket for my camera, sensing a win and when I turned it on I was horrified to read "No Memory Card." So now I have to buy a freaking news paper to get a picture of it. Nice going eh, geez. I'll put the pic up when I get it scanned

Here is the newspaper clipping, the writer obvioulsy wasn't at the game or knows nothing about hockey... notice the line about the "shut out" and "other goal" which was huge! Anyways...

1 comment:

John MacDonald said...

can you say "loser"??? lol =P
P.S. excited to see you in like a week or whatever... BRING THE WINTER RALLY PICS!!!