Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Encouragement

Some people in this life are “Encouragers.”  And I would like to encourage them to keep on.  Because I love them, and I NEED them.  (I just started one sentence with “and,” and another with “because.”  This thing is a grammatical nightmare already!)  You see, I am someone who really thrives on people and positive energy.  I like to think of myself as a pretty light hearted person who is very easygoing.  However I tend to be someone to takes a lot on at once, too much really… according to my beautiful bride to be.  So my stress level can be a little high.

This is why I so much appreciate people who can give that extra push by saying something nice, leaving a note, or making a telephone call.  These things can really turn a situation around.  And I have really appreciated people in my life who really keep me going with encouragement.  Ephesians 4:29 says we should build others up according to their needs.  I encourage you to consider it!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Preach it!

Spiderdan said...

Ok, here it goes... ahem. I don't not like you most of the time.

Ben said...

Good job Dan... good job.

Katherine Karen said...

Keep on, keeping on!

I strive to encourage!
I thrive off of it actually;
You like that rhyming technique do you? You can start a sentence with "and". And I like that you did. I've most recently been in an inexplicable bliss, and sincerely hope I can share it with others daily. It savors the affect.

:) <3

John MacDonald said...

You are a good man and a good friend. You make david's friend look like a jerk. I think of you every time I open my binder because I still have your sketches of my bros. They are soooo, life like.

James said...

Go Ben Go! yeah! yeah! You suck Ref! yeah! yeah!
Your awesome man, keep up the good work!

Spiderdan said...

I encourage you to write another post!