Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back at it.

Well folks, I am alive. I made it through all the papers, exams and studying. I graduated last Sunday and am now hard at work at the Church. I'm in the middle of moving junk into my new apartment, then moving some junk from that apartment to the office, then from the office to the apartment and then some right to the trash and then to the Wal-Mart to get new things to replace the stuff that apparently wasn't "junk" that I should not have thrown out! So I'm still as busy as ever! No time to slow down for me! I was in a wedding of my good pal Corey Dickinson (whose 20th birthday is tomorrow) last Saturday and mine is in less then 2 weeks!!! Yup lots to do on top of getting stuff ready for the up coming youth conference that I cannot attend but need to find leaders for!! YIKES! And I am WAY to busy to talk to you any longer so I must be off! Here is a pic of me and Corey before he ran off to get married and one from Graduation. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice hair dan :P

Chelsey Lee said...

Congrats Ben On Graduating! *Two thumbs Up!*