Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Life...

I think this is my life… it has changed so much so quickly that it is kind of hard to tell sometimes. So here is the run down my friends.

I did, in fact, graduate from Maritime Christian College, woot, and no longer have to do the school thing. This is where I exhale a sigh of relief, excuse me… ok I’m back. It was an emotional day and a great one filled with family and friends. I was blessed with the opportunity to address the class of 2006 and was honoured to do so. Here are a few pics.

Also! I got married to the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing person I have ever met and am still getting used to calling her my “wife” and introducing her as Jacquelyn Foreman. (note the correct spelling for future reference) Now that was an emotional day FOR SURE. Yes, I will go ahead and say it myself so you don’t have to: I am a cry baby. I am what I am. What a great day. My family and friends mean so much to me and I was delighted by the ones who shared in our special day. My minister had beautiful service for us, my brother made me cry, my youth helped out at the reception, how wonderful it was indeed. Here are a few pics.

Then we had the honeymoon! You don’t get the details on that one. I’ll just say it was a great week and we went to the Hopewell Rocks. Very nice. Here is a pic.

And on that week after the wedding I got a new (to me) truck that my mother gave me! Thanks Mom!!!! Here is the new truck.

And in that same week (on the way home from the honeymoon) our car died so now all we have is the truck which loves gas which is not cheap. Here is my reaction to the dead engine in the car.
I think that is all for now so there you go and I hope to get more posts on here now that I am only terribly busy instead of insanely-out-of-control busy. Have a great day and if you want to give me a 2.4 litre engine I would be your best friend. Ok?

7 comments:

randy said...

Well Ben I unfortunately think crying is cool. You at least had a reason, however I did not. Sounds like a great honeymoon. It really sucks to hear about your car. It's a Sunfire right? Anywho, nice to know how things are going brother. Take it easy man.

Katherine Karen said...

okay, well if I had to sum up this blog entry in one word it would have to be: *drum roll please*

BLISS

I think you'd agree :D
Congratulations (to you both)! I am really looking forward to meeting her. I definitely think the good outweighed the bad on this one.

ps - If I win the lottery...count on that engine. Now the likely-hood of me winning the lottery (since I never buy tickets) is slim, but "its the thought that counts" right? :) <3

Robbie Sevilla said...

Let's trade vehicles Mr. Foreman. You can take my car and I'll take your truck and sell it to get another car. By the way, enjoy everything man. I can't wait to get married or can I? I'll be bugging you for advices when that happens.

Anonymous said...

Your Wedding Was Awsome...i Loved It and You guys looked so PRETTY!...i think it was one of teh best weddings i ahve been to i LOVED it!!..Jac your dress by the way i LOVE it too!!!!

anyways i g2g
BYE!<3 -Cassie-

Lisa said...

life can be crazy. But what can you do? Sometimes your car blows up, sometimes it doesnt! ya win some ya loose some!

Lon said...

Very cool pics. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

not a truck....