Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Adding to the family

Well I had to keep the secrete until Thanksgiving and it was a close a few times but now I can blog about what most already know (if you know me personally that is) and that is there is a new little one in our family. Her name is Kadin and she is our little (getting big fast though) Golden Retriever puppy. She is wonderful and mostly everything she does is cute so it can be hard to discipline her. I wont go on and on though in case you are not a dog person but let me just tell you about her name and then I shall depart or at least hit the "publish post" button.

Kadin is (no doubt brutally mispronounced) Arabic for "friend." My first dog Chimo is Indian for "friend." The grandfather of all the dogs in Bonshaw was named "Woodstock" because that is where he was from in the late 80's or early 90's. Same place as Chimo so they are likely relatives. Very cool in my opinion. Anyways if you want to see some pics of her or just from my wonderful life then you can click here.

11 comments:

Samara Ashley said...

You should bring Kadin over more and more, especially at chapel. yep, mhmm I'd like to get a puppy now, thanks >_<

Trooper said...

Well it seemd you and I have something in common now don't we? I am also soon the be the proud owner of a brand new puppy! But I gotta say, that Kadin is gonna be a hard one to beat when it comes to cuteness.

Anonymous said...

Kadin better be around sometime next weekend so I can see the adorable little thing while im on the island! :P Im in love with her and I havent even seen her in person yet :| Mr & Mrs Foreman = lucky to have such an adorable doggie :)

Katherine Karen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katherine Karen said...

I certainly wish I had a dog...oh wait, I do. I wanted one my entire life, and my family waits until I move out of the province to get one. Isn't life grand?

Anonymous said...

Kadin is very photogetic..photogenic? i dont even know if either of those are words.. the point is she is cute and likes getting her picture taken :)
PS: sorry i almost spoiled the surprise... twice.

Allison L said...

AWEEEE hes SOOO cute.. I just asked my mom if we could get a dog. she said no. Then i asked if we could get a little dog. She gave me 'The Look'. Maybe if I show some responsibility, and take care of my gold fish, she'll let me. maybe not.

Spiderdan said...

Best looking Foreman at YOUR house! Hahaha

Robbie Sevilla said...

I agree with Dan

randy said...

Sounds like you have fallen in love with a second blonde.

Darrell said...

Sweet deal Ben!!!
I really never knew that about your dog.
P.S. Ben I heard of being called a monkeys uncle, but not a dogs...
But still satisfied with being Uncle Darrell.