Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crows... I hate them

I live in a pretty nice spot these days and you can see the sunrise here through the picture window. I really enjoy the space and the view. I like the sound and smell of the ocean. It really is a little piece of heaven... for the most part. You see there is one small set back and I'm sure you have guessed where this is going if you read the title. We have about 200-250 crows that hang out around here. I hate crows. I mean I really can't stand them. They are a bunch of chattereing desease bags, they crap all over everything they are loud and I just don't like them hanging around. I can't even believe how many there are. They come around a few times a day and when they do you can't hear a thing but crows. So if you are finding yourself with nothing to do some morning or evening and you want to come out and visit with a 20 gadge and make some target practise out of my little feathered friends I'll have my wife cook you dinner! How does that sound. Jacquelyn doesn't much care for the crows either as you can see.

9 comments:

Samara Ashley said...

thats okay ben, now if you shoot them all, you can dine for a long time. . . 250 days to be exact.
KILL THEM ALL
Nice video.

randy said...

Good point. Will your wife be feeding us the crows we kill? I mean I am all right with. A free meal is a free meal. I am mostly asking for others.

Anonymous said...

If she had been carrying a gun I would have died laughing. Jaq. the crow killer. LOL.

Jen Lohnes said...

I love crows.

Robbie Sevilla said...

I don't mind wild game just as long as there are no feathers

Valerie said...

I know how you feel about the crows they woke me up everyday at 5:30AM

Lisa said...

I will send David out with his shot gun. He would have a lot of fun. Also, just to note, the whole time I was reading your blog, I thought you were talking about cows, until I saw the video, then everything really made more sense.

ECbran said...

crows are dumb! they eat blue jays, or their eggs. . or something like that

Katherine Karen said...

feathered pillows make a nice christmas gift