Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween... spooky

Boo! Ahhh! Run! Yep, it is Halloween again, the spookiest (is that a word?) day of the year. Tonight all kinds of goblins, witches, super-heros and Jack-o-lanterns will be out door to door trick or treating. I would say the sacriest part of the whole thing would be if you have to be out driving, trying not to run over anyone! Whose idea was this anyways? Hey, lets get kids to dress in dark, spooky, clothes and then send them out into the dark streets on a sugar high so they can get hit by a truck!

Ahh it brings back memories of my trick or treating days. Hours would be spent contemplating the perfect costume. The day would arrive and I would get all my gear together only to have my mother make me wear my winter jacket over the costume anyways!But this can be a scary day with all kinds of bright lights of the community going around throwing eggs and setting things on fire. But I'm not worried. I showed up at work today only to find that I have some Super-Hero protection in the office next to me. Good day for him to show up I figure since some spooksters showed up outside my door this morning.

Happy Halloween.

8 comments:

Spiderdan said...

That is awesome!

Darrell said...

Hey Ben, your not Spider-Man, thats Mahallel, or Tyler MacDougall as you know him. He has various identities and always carries a camera. He also shows to class late. Coincidence? I think NOt!

Samara Ashley said...

Wow Ben, why didn't you dress up, if Matt could, you can. You could have been . . . a dice!!!!
HOW ORIGINAL!!!!
Happy Halloween!

Robbie Sevilla said...

wow, I wish i was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller...I wish I was spiderman then I could be called taller...

ECbran said...

Haha Ben, love the Brian Reganness and costume. .great touch

Anonymous said...

how is it that Matt working in a spider-man costume doesn't surprise me? I'll bet that he worked all day in that costume too.

Lisa said...

its always spooky when that shows up at your door. You all think, 'wow, what the heck happened to spiderman, he's really put on a few pounds'

Tyler said...

That's sweet! Spider-man is actually our Senior Minister! Sweetness!

Or is he?....(there's been that odd rumor going on around the college as Darrell has pointed out)