Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It is that time of year again

Well Christmas is sneaking up on us (less then two weeks!) and as exciting as it can be it is also a time of stress. With the crowds, shopping, bad weather, Visa card number and what I own on it about the same, and just about any other factor you like can add the stress of this season. Also something that I am not involved in but am very much aware of is that this is exam time for students. I know they are in the thick of it at MCC. And because I care for these poor students so deeply I will pass on my Christmas exam/finals stress reliever to you. Or anyone else who may encounter stress over the holiday season. This little snow-globe does it for me! It is wonderful!

5 comments:

Allison L said...

heh heh, is it sad that i spent like 10 minutes at that site ?

Anonymous said...

:) I forgot all about that. Good timing, I really needed to beat some people around today.

Jen

Sara said...

Well that helped me get some of my frustrations out.

Darrell said...

Where's my snowglobe Ben? I expect there to be a snowglobe in my mailbox tomarrow!

lori-is-weird said...

Christmas is currentally 8 days away.