Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hockey Weekend

Well last Saturday I was lucky enough to wake up at 4am. Lucky enough to get into the back seat of a car and drive for 8 or 9 hours. Lucky enough to walk down some weird streets in Montreal in the cold and wait in a crowd for doors to open to the Bell Center. And lucky enough to get into the Habs and Leafs game. It was a Christmas present from my brother Dan and his wife Janelle to Jacquelyn and I. Did I mention I love them very much! It was a really fun weekend and a great game even if the Leafs did blow it in the last 10 minutes. I had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year!

6 comments:

randy said...

I heard you huys were at that game and I thanked God that you guys got to go to a Habs vs Leafs game. I tried to listen to the game on the internet in hopes of hearing Dan yell "YeaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" when Montreal scores or Ben react to a stupid play or call by the official. Unfortunately on both teams websites they were airing the audio of the two teams previous games so I had to sit and watch the "auto-refresh" on nhl.com. I am so glad you guys got to go. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Spiderdan said...

So fun, it was so awesome just to be there and hang out for the drive. Good times for sure.

Samara Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Plus it was great game to go to!

Trooper said...

Now that's a classy picture.

Tyler said...

Glad y'all had a good time! Great picture :P

lori-is-weird said...

sounds like a blast!!