Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weather or Not

Well this has to be a record year for missed weather reports! This is like the third day in a row where Mr. WeatherMan has Called for a nice sunny day and It hasn't showed up! I guess it could be because everyone always says, "I wish the Weather Man would call for nice weather." And now they are calling for nice weather everyday! Too bad its cloudy and cold. Oh well. I guess its kind of dumb to complain about the weather, not much we can do about it.

Speaking of Weather, I was feeling a little under the weather myself last night after eating at Wendy's. I just felt gross as I was eating. I left Wendy's and didn't think I was going to make it to the church before I was sick. I made it. So that was good.

Then we had our first game of ball hockey for our Sherwood Ball Hockey program at the church. It was awesome. Good turn out, competitive game, and the WEATHER held out for us and didn't rain. It didn't rain because they changed the forecast for rain no doubt.

So thats that.

2 comments:

Darrell said...

Glad to hear you had a good turn out for that Ben. IF your going to have that going for the school year, you should tell me and I will bring some stuff over to help you guys out.
Things are going well with the Floor Hockey program here. We had 31 people out one night.

God Bless!
Hope you feel better

John MacDonald said...

haha weather or not... clever...