Sunday, August 21, 2005

Off to Camp

Well I'm off for another week of camp, the final one of the summer. High School Camp. So that should be fun, HS camp usually pretty much runs itself and several of the "campers" have been on as staff different weeks so they know the ropes. I'm just coming off a week of undercoating buses so I'm kind of tired and not quite in camp mode yet but I'm sure I'll get there. Should be fun. It will be an 8 day camp this time around from sunday to sunday. So that is cool. It is nice to see that Canoe Cove is extending their work with High School Students instead of cutting them back to a weekend like most places. Even if only 10 show up i think they still deserve their FULL week of camp. We will have more than 10 though... we have more than 40! arg. Should be good, I should go get ready.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

when r the pics from camp going to be done chris?

Anonymous said...

Gee Ben...You're home in good ole b.c for a week, then yah go back and head for camp again, you might as well live there! Or maybe you do... *wondering look* Well it was awesome seeing you at our VBS last week and I cant wait until eXalt when we can see each other again!

Have a blast at camp! Although I'm sure you will, us high school kids are the best. haha Later

James said...

My body is killing me from that week! But it was awesome, even though I had to teach one of your lessons you slacker!

James said...

My body is killing me from that week! But it was awesome, even though I had to teach one of your lessons you slacker!

Ben said...

Why did you write the same thing twice?

Moron

James said...

Shutup!

James said...

Shutup!