Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Summer, are you really over?

Wow, September is tomorrow and I can't believe it! Where did the time go. I seems like just yesterday I was freaking out wondering if I had a job and now I'll be cutting back to 10 to 12 hours a week very soon. And School is starting! What's up with that! Forget summer where did 3 years go. I'm graduating from college this year! When did I get so old that I could spend an afternoon looking at house models... yikes. I'm starting to feel desperate to feel young... Do you think my new hair cut helps?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... That hair is..really... wow....

Anonymous said...

dont worry Ben i think your yong

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut grandpa, go get a motorcycle.

In warmest regards.

Spiderdan said...

You look stupid!

Anonymous said...

I argee with Dan, you are stupid...I mean you look stupid with that punk hair-do. As for feeling old...just remember that at least you ARE going to graduate this year and I will always be older and wiser and...still in school-Jen

James said...

Gross.

Chelsey Lee said...

Oh Yeah. . certianlly out of the ordinary..

Anonymous said...

Heh nice hair Ben, now you just need to do it blue or purple or pink, you'd be amazed at the people who approve.