Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I B-LEAF

It says it on the plates on my truck, it says it on my shirts, pants, socks, hats, coats and everything else, and its confirmed with a loud cheer for every goal. I B-Leaf! I just wanted to point out that the Leafs have been playing very well as of late winning 5 straight with the last 4 on the road. This can really be credited to playing smart, hardworking "blue collar" hockey. But it can also be credited to the stellar play of Andrew Raycroft. I just want to remind you that I have supported Andrew from the start, even when he wasn't playing well. In fact it drives me crazy when people jump all over him when we lose, especially when the defense aren't playing well either. I did not support Ed Belfour right away when he came on the scene but I should have. You've got to support who you've got (except for Aki Berg, he was BRUTAL) and right now I think we (yes, I am on the team) a good bunch who, if they keep working hard, can go far. There is still a long ways to go but I think we can do it. Beating Nashville tomorrow night and winning 5 out of 5 on the current road trip may be enough to send the Leafs surging into the play-offs. Saturday they're back home to take on Sidney Crosby and the Pens. My buddies James and Robbie are going to the game. I am absolutely green with envy but I hope they have a great time and the Leafs win one for yas!

I B-LEAF

1 comment:

Katherine Karen said...

GO LEAFS GO!

Its been a year since last winter rally...hard to believe.