Monday, February 05, 2007

Pick me up

Well It is Monday. Sigh. There just doesn't seem to be much good with Monday. It's the start of the work week (when did it end?), it's freaking cold outside, I'm sore from lifting heavy things all weekend, and I'm cold and there are wolves after me. But all that aside there really is a bright spot in my Monday morning. It's called the "Men's Breakfast." Something to look forward to on Monday. Where we can fellowship, share and laugh. We can all eat bacon and eggs and Matt gets his wussy order of toast. It's just a great way to start the week on the right note. A nice "pick me up" if you will and I'm sure that you will. So have a happy Monday and if you don't have some sort of way to kick-start your week hope you have a happy Monday anyways.

2 comments:

Harley McCarville said...

Hey man ... as you know by now ... I skipped breakfast ... stayed home to study ... I too look forward to the Men's Breakfast and the fellowship served with bacon!!!

Great message yesterday ... you and Matt are doing great ... a lot of good things are happening at Sherwood, so keep your heads up ... "you are in the race, fighting the good fight, keeping the faith"!!! Have a great week.

Robbie Sevilla said...

TOAST? Diet or something?

$5 Pizza's at Pizza delight is the way to cheer me up for Monday's here at PEI