Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Full Weekend



Well I'm back from the weekend's fun, and yes I know that it is Wednesday but my weekend lasted from last Wednesday until Tuesday so there you go. My brother's wedding was on the weekend and it was another emotional rollercoaster for sure. I wrote out my entire toast to him so I would not be a big baby and cry but I only managed to spout out about 3 words before tears pervaled. What can you do. It was what he would call a "big" day and it was lots of fun. Janelle (his wife) looked amazing and it was a wonderful time. I also had a wedding shower to attend with my wife for... us! A little late but much appricated for sure! My home Church of Burtt's Corner Church of Christ held a shower for us and it should mostly cover the cost of the engine I'm going to order! Fun fun indeed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So, how much is the engine? And how much was the car? You must have decided that it is worth getting the new engine instead of a new car. hope it all works out. But wouldnt that suck if the new engine blew up. Youd really be screwed then.