Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good to have friends

Well well well, I can't believe I am writing this but I have the sunfire back! The car that blew up on the end of our honeymoon was dropped off to super nice guy named Luke. I've known Luke for a little while, I play in a worship team with him and play hockey with him in the fall.

Anyway! I dropped the car off to him on Monday morning so he could put a new engine in it and he worked steady at it (way more then he had to) and had it back to be yesterday. One day later. He did it up fast and undercharged me for sure. It certainly is nice to have friends and I hope that someday I can do a favor for him. Thanks Luke! You're AWESOME!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news. Glad to hear it. See ya on the long weekend.

Anonymous said...

how did it blow up?

Anonymous said...

yay luke. good to hear the car worked out for ya ben

James said...

Luke's not your friend, he just wanted you to stop nagging him about the car. But I agree, Luke is awesome.

Lisa said...

What is this word you speak of? Friend??

Lisa said...

k, time for a new post Ben

Lisa said...

Im glad you have friends and all Ben, but Im getting sick of reading about it