Monday, October 18, 2004

Its been a long time since I rock n' rolled

Wow, it has been quite a long time since I've posted anything. I made a post around Thanksgiving but somehow I managed to lose it before I was able to post it. So we've finally started practising for eXalt with the band and it sounds good. I was a little worried because eXalt starts on the 22nd and it has been a long time since we've played together or since I've played much at all. Soooooooooooooo... what else, We had a all weekend long intensive course on bible translation, linguistics, phonetics and such. Not too, too bad but very long. Like from 8am to 9pm on a Saturday. Oh well, thats the way it goes. at least we made it to Hockey on friday and thats all that matters really. Well I have more than enough things to get done at the moment like finishing my Romans Questions... let me get at that riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... NOW!

No comments: