Sunday, October 03, 2004

Today's lesson

Welcome faithful readers. Today's lesson is one in the art of procrastination and non-productivity. Is that even a word? Anyways, the point is I got nothing accomplished that I had planned to accomplish this weekend. So now I have to try to cram the essentials into the last end... Fun. Frig. Oh well, it was a relaxing weekend anyways.

Last night Sherwood Chruch had a college and career supper dealy for couples. Jacquelyn and I went and weren't sure what to expect really, but it was fun. We ate corn until well past the point of gluttony and then cheese cake was served. We chatted, played pictionary and just enjoyed ourselves, it was nice.

But there was not one ounce of school work done in the duration of this entire weekend. So I should do that now... Cram, cram, cram! Here I go!

No comments: