Saturday, October 02, 2004

HOCKEY!

Well yesterday was a good day. Or more of a good evening. First we went to the PEI Rocket game (Quebec Major Junior) and the Rocket defeated Baie-Comeau Drakkar (what a screwy name) 2-1. really good game. Pretty good pace, great goaltending, some really good fights, nice goals and a Tims double double, ahhhhhhh life is good. After that went played some game-cube NHL 2005 where I lost with a minute left in the 3rd due to a pass out front of my own net made by my own goalie! (couldn't believe it!)

Then on to our ice time. It's that time of year again where I live for Fridays cause we have ice time at 10:45. Although on this particular night we only ended up having one sub and I'm still coming of the tail end of this whole sick thing so I kept getting so winded that I felt like I would be sick. But it's still hockey and still great. Gotta miss next week because it's Thanksgiving. But we'll be looking forward to the next one.

What a great game.

No comments: