Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In Deep


Now by the looks of the title of this post it would seem that I am in trouble or in love or in a jam of some sort and while all of that may be true on some level it is not what this post is about. Actually it is because last night my wife and I purchased a "Deep Freeze." 5 cubic feet of cold because the tiny freezer on our tiny fridge just isn't going to cut it especially when we move out to the country hopefully by next week. Yet again, not my point. So before you give up on me I'll get to it. Last night to get this rig out to my new abode I needed a lift. Not a drive, but someone to help me lift it. So I called up my good buddy James. Why? Because James is a good friend who 9 times out of 10 will be there in a moments notice to help me with whatever I'm in need of. And I'm telling you it is good to have a few good friends you can count on. God has blessed me with some great friends and James is one of them. Someone who there whether I need a lift, an ear or a punch. You are rich indeed when you have people you can count on in this life.

7 comments:

randy said...

True indeed! I too have been bless with lots of those. Sometimes you need to thank them because they are like that with everyone and ask for no thanks. It is good of you to do that Ben. I too should do that. Thank you Ben.

Spiderdan said...

Janelle and I were looking at those

Allison L said...

I read your post and thought it said you were moving out of the country. Turns out youre moving TO the country. Yeah, thats my comment. But here is some advice. If the freezer is on and youre playing hide and seek, dont hide in it because it gets Really cold.

Katherine Karen said...

Ben,
you are an awesome friend
I know I can always count on :)

Robbie Sevilla said...

i can count up to 10

Lisa said...

what is this word 'friends' that you speak of?

Samara Ashley said...

Friends are what makes . . friends?