Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back To School

Yes indeed, it is that time of year again. Back to school, but not for me! Yes it is hard to believe but for the first time in 16 years, School is starting and it is doing so without me. It is a dark day for school indeed. Sort of a weird day for me though. I very much have a feeling like "holy crap, I must be late or something I better get to school!" But it must be just gas or something because I have graduated High School, I have graduated from college and School is something I don't have to do again, for a little while anyways.

So this is the real world. No school but a job and an wife to support. We are in the middle of moving. Man I hate moving. And I have to get all my information switched over to PEI. I need to find out if we can get a cheaper insurance rate before my wife's runs out very soon. I have to get my tire for the truck fixed and the car needs a new muffler. I'm all sweaty, I can't breathe... I'm cold and there are wolves after me.

I think I miss school.

Or at least the last class, I get very glad in the last class. S'glad.

7 comments:

Spiderdan said...

I want to live in the mall wear the people are nice and the tempature stays the same! You did get s'glad fot the last class.

Tyler said...

I like how you just said your "wife" :P

And like I said, if you need help moving, just give me a shout!

Anonymous said...

i wish i was as old as you are ben! what are 40? 45?

Lisa said...

the excitment of not being in school anymore will wear off shortly, and you'll find yourself missing the good old days when you didnt have to go to work every friggin' day for like a billion hours and walk around like a zombie waiting for the day to end.... wait, thats my life, not yours.

Ben said...

you're dead meat josh

Allison L said...

Today, I started high school. IT IS SOO BIG AND CONFUSING but everything was great. Tayte showed me to my class and oh, after about half hour, I realised I was in the wrong class.. great huh? Be happy you have no more school or homework. Ill trade with you.

Samara Ashley said...

YAY SCHOOL!!!!