Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Deer Ol Dad

While the fact remains that a can't spell (i blam spel cheq) I have not misspelled my title. In this post I would like to inform you that my Dad got his deer on the weekend and it was a DANDY! 8 point buck, 219 pounds feild-dressed. So I'll be looking forward to getting some deer steak off you Dad! So that is awesome. I have fond memories of hunting with my dad and I was really excited to get his call on Saturday letting me know that he shot a big deer. It kind of makes me miss home a little. I wish I could have been there to be a part of the excitment. Oh well, what can ya do. I spent my Saturday putting in wood with the help of Jamie and Nicole (Nickey) who will be married pretty soon. We had a great day and a great feed. Fun times indeed.
By the way, I don't want any comments on here complaining about pictures of dead animals. What do ya think your Wendy's Classic Single is made out of anyways?!
Anyways, Way to go Dad!

8 comments:

Darrell said...

Deer Oh Deer! I love it, I wonder if Shelby helped your Dad catch that...just kidding, Shelby would'nt chase grass thats being blown in the wind...You and Kaden should go hunting...never mind...
Go LEAFS Go!

Anonymous said...

theres blood on the truck

Lisa said...

although I dont see the fun in killing a living thing, and although there have been times I have felt a twinge of guilt after killing a bug(though not june bugs, they all deserve to die), I am not opposed to killing animals. Im certainly not opposed to eating them or wearing them, but ill have to admit it creeps me out when people stuff them and hang them. I guess to me, dead animals is not nice decorating.

Ben said...

I can't wait to see that rack on the wall!

Katherine Karen said...

Bambi <3

Samara Ashley said...

ew.
what would bambi think, wait he can't HE'S DEAD!

The Bridges said...

awesome pic! hopefully i can get lucky this year...cross your fingers!!

Anonymous said...

wow, now that is just wild!