Friday, November 24, 2006

Well I guess Christmas is here


Yes it has to be true. The Santa Clause parade is tomorrow, our tree is up, and to top it all off... Tim Horton's has started handing out their Christmas cups to jump-start your morning with a cup of cheer. Yes indeed, last night my wife convinced me that to help put up the tree and so we dug the thing out and assembled it. Before we even had it up and lit (it is a pre-lighted tree.. YES!!!) our lovely little dog Kadin had ripped off a small piece from the bottom and chewed it all up. It was kind of funny. But yes, if Santa Clause was coming tomorrow, we'd be ready... decoration wise anyways. Although if he came in and did the dishes instead of leaving gifts I wouldn't complain that much. Still on my to do list...

And Kadin got her gift early this year. A new kennel as she has completely outgrown the one Ian and Vic lent us (thanks guys!) so once the tree was up, Kadin helped me put her kennel together, although she really wasn't much help!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

7 comments:

Spiderdan said...

She is a big help by the looks of it.

Lisa said...

did you guys get a "Puppys First Christmas" ornament?
Man she is getting big.
Merry Christmas(in a month)

John MacDonald said...

You don't have a real tree? You sicken me -_-.

Anonymous said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL dog. :)

Samara Ashley said...

I'm glad that you guys have such a big help for such chores!

James said...

At least she doesn't tell you what your doing wrong. But than again Ben, do you do anything wrong? Your almost perfect......but not quite. She's just inspecting to make sure it doesn't collapse in on her in the night. I'd be a little hesitant to get into something you built by yourself.

James Clarke said...

John and James both beat me to it, so... what they said!