Thursday, September 30, 2004

I am a Jerk

I, Ben Foreman, am a jerk. Most of you who know me realize this. I, for the most part, realize this as well. But I have just come home from night class, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. And I come into my room and find some neo citron, vapor rub, orange juice and a nice card all on my perfectly made bed. This would be the work of my lovely girlfriend Jacquelyn. To whom I have been cranky with all week. This is the difference between her and I. She had this bug before me and carried on like normal, working all her jobs and putting up with me with little support or care from me. And then I catch the bug and crash (I'm a real baby when I'm sick) and get all grouchy. Her responce to that: she takes care of me and is.... just wonderful like always. Man I'm a jerk, especially when you put me next to someone like her. Oh well, she's stuck with me any how! I'm gonna take some Neo with some Nyquill and I'll talk to you again in about 14-16 hours!
Good Night!

No comments: