Monday, March 14, 2005

Anonymous Comment

Well if you ask people you can learn a lot about yourself. I, for one, have learned that apparently I am a phony as well as a “bad friend.” Now I was unaware of these things but I have learned them from a comment or 2 on the post below. There was something there also that I was already aware of, that being my incriminating sense of humor. And now let’s get right down to this.

First of all, I do enjoy that people can leave comments on this blog, I think this is a nice little blog feature. And I do like that you can choose to post comments in anonymity. However when you post a personal attack it sucks that you can be a coward and not reveal where this jeer is coming from. All I have to sift through is a few jabs at my character without any inclination of who it is from or what provolked it.

Something else that is troubling is that you also took a shot at my brother. This blog is MY personal thoughts and is all from ME. So if you want to take cowardly, faceless shots at me the I guess you can do that, but if you want to take shots at my brother… Do it on his blog! @ http://theamazingspiderdan.blogspot.com/

Now for my actual character flaws. It is hard for me to convince you that I am not a fake, other than it would be a complete waste of time to live that way, when I don’t even know what makes you say that. The only thing I can think of is when I pretend I can speak french and in that instance I suppose I’m a “francaphony!” (like that one?) I assure you that I am not and if you would like to talk to me about it, it sounds like you could figure out how to get a hold of me. Now as for not being a good friend, I can only assume that you have felt in some way I have not been a good friend to you personally. And if I have done something you to to make you feel that way I am truly sorry. On the other hand if we are “friends” than attempting a character assassination is not a great act of friendship either. A “good friend” goes to their friend when they have a problem with them, and does not simply post anonymous attacks on the internet. Often the way it goes is that people hate their own struggle so they try to see their own flaws in other people. Could this be the case? Feel free to let me know… with a name attatched.

PS. You’re means “you are.” So unless I am my own brother and my own jokes I believe what you meant was “your.”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. well that was a nice long blog that said absolutely nothing. Although, I am happy to see that you noticed the grammer error. I left it there on purpose, which I figure, you know that I did. The fact that the last message was anonymous, I guess can be taken as being a coward, but meh, really, I don't care. I guess I am. Except for the big fact that You know who I am. Well this has been nice but I think You need to get back to your fake Christian life with all your bull. And I have to get to lunch. Ha. Oh yeah for Dan, I would have left him a note, but I couldn't remember his Blog. It was pure forgetfullness that caused that error. I really could have left him out though, becuase it is really you I have a problem with. Oh well too late. Have a nice day.

Ben said...

Look, if it is me you have a problem with, contact me and let's figure it out. I really have no sweet clue who this is.

Anonymous said...

Well phantom of the blog, I think that if you have a problem with Ben that you should just contact him through msn or e-mail BECAUSE you said you know him so you might just have his email, so do that or leave your problems to yourself..... I'm sure that no one cares what you think of him because some of us actually know him and he's a nice guy(even though he lost his A material jokes.lol). Oh and by the way Mr.Anonymous, did you spell beacuse wrong as well?

Anonymous said...

Oh yah Ice is cool and Jokes are funny!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

P.S. P.S. and i think you're (lol) jokes are funny.

Lisa said...

Wow Ben ure a pretty popular guy!
Someone really don't like you!!
Oh well, Im sure we all have our secret enemies.
Don't take it to heart, lots of people hate me. And Ive been called a hypocrite before