Saturday, March 26, 2005

A Good Visit... and some other things

Well I was just home visiting for a week (Thursday to Thrusday) and it sure was nice to be there again. I had the oppertunity to visit with some old friends and family. I watched a few movies as well but mostly just took the time to relax. I also got to see my dog who has grown to be almost 80 pounds!

Theres just something about being home. I don't quite know just what it is, but it was really nice. Also while I was home I was able to share my "big news" with everyone. It was more of a shock to some than others. And I got the question "are you and your brother doing a double wedding?" several times. The answer is no. We are getting married months apart as well as in different provinces. Anyways it was nice to be home but now I'm back on the Island working away trying to get everything done. Hope you are having a nice Easter weekend and don't forget in the middle of all your easter egg painting, eating snd such to remember the real reason Easter is celebreated. Remember the death of a savior so we could have life!

Wow that was a bit of a stream or consciousness. Oh! and check it out! I finally got some links on my blog! pretty nice eh??... sigh. again, 2 minutes you'll never have back.
ta ta.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

have a wiked good easter!
Oh, and congrats again on the engagement. Tell Jaqueline I said so too.
Ill be honest, when I first heard that you were engaged, I was a little(maybe a lot) bitter. Because at first everyone my age was getting married, and now its the younger people and Im still alone.
But God and I had some talk time, and he really showed me that I have to let go and trust him.
The reason why I share that, is because now I am actually happy for you and Jaqueline, where before I really wasn't!!! I was more bitter. But woooohooooooo for you guys. Thats awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, CONGRATS, I may have told you that already. I at first agreed with Lisa, BITTER! LOL not really towards you guys personally, but more so to the whole marriage vs me thing! LOL all my friends are either engaged, married or in a long term relationship, and I am in a long term aloneship LOL. I really just want to say congrats to you guys I think that it's a great thing! Ya'll are in my prayers. Talk to ya's sooner than later! Me