Thursday, March 31, 2005

Time Marches on

Holy crap! March is over with already! Where did it go? Tomorrow is April 1st! No foolin! Well, maybe some in the morning. But seriously, I can't believe how fast the time has passed. 2005 is 1/4 over. Its funny how you can think to yourself that you have all the time in the world to do all things you want to do and then suddenly realize that a lot of time has passed you by. I'm finding that with papers and assignments right now but there are much larger things that pass us by. Many will let their very fate hang in the balance while time, and perhaps even life, passes them by. The fact is, we don't have all the time in the world. We need to realize, and I need to realize that my world could end tomorrow. It could end today! And time will continue to march on without me. But if it does, I know where I stand or, more importantly, in whom I stand. Jesus Christ. So I'll be ok. What about you? Don't let life pass you by without taking a stand and making the most important decision of your life. Don't put it off, cause the world could end tommorow, No Foolin.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Woooooooooohooooooooooooo for Jesus! Cause even if I live to be a hundred(which seems like a long time), it's nothing compared to forever!