Thursday, March 17, 2005

Give Me A Break!

No, not a kit-kat... actually a kit-kat chunk would be nice right now... I'll take two! anyways... lets have a few more of these: "..." So today will mark the start of March break for me and the rest of us who attend MCC. Fun times other than the fact that we all still have an amazing amount of work to get done that it will hardly be a break. And once we get back there will be two weeks and then finals! Who comes up with this stuff. But nobody asked me so this is the way we get it. Oh well. It will be nice to visit home and see everyone. And... share some big news that I will post at a later date... maybe tomorrow. Anyway I have a Mid-term in about 20 minutes so I should study or something. Good-bye all! The recent events taking place on my blog showed me more people actually read this stupid thing than I thought! LONG LIVE THE SIDEWALK! ok i'm done ... ... ...!

1 comment:

Tom Marshall said...

Enjoy your break. Take at least five minutes to do nothing but take in the air at home. A movie is also good on break. A James Bond movie would be good. Gold Finger, Dr. No, or how about Diamonds are Forever. It's guaranteed to be a hit. I hope you did well on your test.