Friday, March 18, 2005

The BIG NEWS!

Ok so because of how people talk and how fast word gets around, especially when you live in the maritimes, this is likely not news to most of you faithful readers. But for those of you who haven't heard and might care it is my pleasure to inform you that I have asked my long-time girlfriend Jacquelyn to marry me. And she agreed! So that is very exciting. Everyone always said to me "boy you better get married or you'll starve to death!" So now maybe I won't! Not that, that is why I asked her to marry me but it sure is a bonus! So I, Ben Foreman, am engaged as of the date of March 9th, 2005. And also as of March 9th, 2005... I'm broke! But she is worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i miss you like a fat kid misses food at a fat camp, and thats A LOT!! =( will i ever see you again?? God only knows ~ but in the meantime CONGRATULATIONS on being broke, oh yah, and y'know gettin' the gal and stoff, its like a fairytale, and gives me minor hope =D lol ? no, well alright then. Jacquelyn is one lucky lady, and may you two prosper? [if thats the right word =\, *crosses fingers in hopes it is*] and get all that life has to offer, and then some!! <3

Robbie Sevilla said...

Excellent....can I be there? LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you boys have all grown up... Congrats Ben and tell your bro the same. Miss you lots... 3 years is a long time!

Robbie Sevilla said...

Hi Ben!! I am SO excited for you and your fiance! Congrats man!
-Sam