Monday, March 28, 2005

A Few New Features

Hello all you readers of the Sidewalk. This post is only to point out a few new features on this blog. (because I have nothing to write about!) So if you will look at the side bar you will notice two new things. One being that I have finally put some links on here. These are (like the header says) a few blogs I check out every now and again. Also, there is a little "hit counter" there to keep me humble. So that is fun eh? It really goes to show you what kind of pointless nothing you can spend your time on when you should be doing work! So I'm off to do some... right now... here I go... although I really didn't specify if I was going to work or continue in some pointless activity... like you are participating in right now... haha... pointless.

3 comments:

ECbran said...

Nice Ben :)

Robbie Sevilla said...

hehehe I like the features....although I was like 3 different numbers....first I was number x when I read then I was number x+1 when I signed then I was x+1+1 when I read my comment...but oh well...sweet!

Anonymous said...

I feel pointless, thats the point I wanted to make. So I had a point. So I guess I wasn't pointless afterall, which means that this really had not point after all. That makes me pointless....