Friday, May 20, 2005

And We’re Off!

Well, today is the big day! The youth conference in Moncton starts tonight and we leave at 3:30. Should be lots of fun and I hope that we can really be open to what God has for us this weekend. I started as the Youth Minister (at least for the summer) @ Sherwood Church of Christ on Monday and getting every thing straight seems to occupy a lot of my time! We’ve had last minute sign ups and last minute withdrawals including one of our drivers as of yesterday!! Yikes! But I’m sure we’ll get there and everything will be fine. As for me after the conference I’ll be heading home to New Brunswick to visit my family and then heading out to the camp for our annual “Dads and Lads” fishing trip. I missed it last year so I’m really looking forward to it. So you can read all about it in a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot! Hope you have fun at the conference, I know I did when I went that one year. And have fun at your fishing trip.

TTFN