Thursday, May 05, 2005

Back to the Blog

Well well well, I have been pretty slack lately when it comes to keeping my blog up to date. This is my first May post! Many things have happened since cyber-jerks invaded my computer like a great MCC tour with some really amazing people. I've also been to a bbq and MCC's graduation! Finals are over and school is done for another year. I don't have a job right at the moment, the church votes next sunday on my employment as Youth Minister at Sherwood Church of Christ so until then... I really have nothing to do! And right now you are scratching your head (yes i can see you!) wondering, "Hey Ben, if you don't have anything to do, then why don't you post on your blog anymore?!" Good question! The answer: I'm not really sure. It's really kind of funny. When I had papers to write and finals to study for I would write a post everyday! When I needed a break from reading or writing papers or whatever I would retreat to the sidewalk and now I have an AMAZING amount of free time and don't write. Although to be honest not much is happening these days that is worth reading about... although there really isn't much on this blog worth reading about! Either way, I'll do better to keep you posted and I hope you keep coming back!

Thats is for now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think you suck, and you are too cranky! Just kidding, but bashing people on their blog seems to be the thing to do, so I figured I would try it!lol
Its awesome that you posted another blog. I check the thing everyday!
And just so you know, on Sunday, I will be voting yes, cause I think that you are awesome with the youth. I just think that Sherwood has really been blessed with awesome youth leaders lately. Its awesome. And with you and Dan, I remember when you were still in high school at youth conferences and stuff, I could just tell that God was going to use you to do awesome things, and he so is, and thats awesome.