Friday, May 13, 2005

A year to the day

May 13th, 2005. Exactly one year from today I will be hearing wedding bells and they will my own! Pretty wild but this time next year I will be a married man. It is very scary and exciting all at once and I'm sure those feeling will be multiplied about 1000 times on the big day.
And if you look outside (and you live in Charlottetown) you may notice that it is snowing outside! And to think one of the reasons we picked this day is so it would be nice and warm, hopefully next year it will be. But either way it really doesn't matter because a wedding is a wedding but it is the marriage that I'm looking forward to. Spending the rest of my life with my lovely bride to be is way more exciting to me than spending way too much on things that will last only for that day! Either way one thing is for certain: There is no way I'm going to have time to write a blog post that day... no chance.

4 comments:

Matt said...

We had 6 inches of snow on our wedding day and it was in May! I just think of it as God's blessing in a really cool way.

Anonymous said...

Well, Maybe you can think of it this way: If it's just snowing a bit it'd look really cool. Instead of confetti or bubbles or whatever people have going when they walk out, you'll have snow! It'd be like getting married in the winter yet not.. I don't know! That's just my opinion! But it doesn't really matter about the weather like you said, it's that you're going to be happy with who you're marrying!
Well Gotta go but I'll see you in not even a week! Yay! eXtreme Journey 2005 here we come :)

Anonymous said...

i don't think you deserve a wife because you are rude, arrogant and two faced. i think it's time you grow up a bit before you get married. b/c let me tell you...you aren't ready. muahhahahahahahaha

Ben said...

takes one to know one! i am toooooo smart!