Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back In Black

No I'm not an AC/DC fan, that is not what the title of this post is about. I am back from my undercoating job which tends to get me rather covered in oil and a tad darker then normal. It is now done and the little time I got to spend with family and friends was great. Although I'm quite tired and sore and feeling like I'm getting sick. This is not good as VBS or VB-Stress, as I affectionately call it, is this week and I'm not feeling to festive for our Fiesta.

Also I have some more news (don't I always) about our beloved car. This time I will not place the blame on GM. This morning when my beautiful wife and I ran out to the car to go to church (I was guest preaching in Cornwall) we hopped in and looked at the dash and then to each other waiting and hoping for an explanation as to the whereabouts of the CD player stereo system our car once had that is now an empty space. They even took the antenna! Un-stinking-believable. So that is gone forever. They pried the window open (this will require another visit to my pal Luke at Canadian Tire) and whipped the sucker out of there last night while we were sleeping. Now I am even more excited to move out of this dump! And my new Third Day CD was in the player too so that is also gone. But on the plus side of life maybe the jerk who stole the thing might listen to the CD and be converted or something. Never know.

AND as long as I'm ranting here is another little something for you. MSN is not going to cost money and your account wont be deleted if you don't send it along AND Bill Gates is not going to give you money for free for using e-mail AND your "crush" thinks you're a dork and wont go out with you (whatever that means) if you send that e-mail along to me. I already married my crush by the way. So stop sending those stupid e-mails or wasting your time reading them.

That is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
oh Ben
thats unfortunate
but you know whats not?
me being there
in PEI
next week!

<3

Spiderdan said...

Who doesn't like a good rant?

Anonymous said...

were you directing that last part at me or something, huh ben?!?!

ECbran said...

I detest chain letters, e-mail threats, "send-this-to-10-million-people-and-little-jimmy-won't-die" letters, etc. If you ever get one from me chances are I don't know it's being sent from my email, and if it is. ..just shoot me. .or something. .

Samara Ashley said...

I remember when I had a barbie and my friend stole it. That sucked!
So I feel your pain. ah yes VB-Stress. I experienced that this summer too . . . stressing.

Anonymous said...

my digital camera plus the new memory card i got for it plus pictures of me and my friends that i never got to put on my computer, money, and my moms gold chains were taken from my house. kind of scary.