Thursday, August 03, 2006

So it seems I missed July

I can't believe it! It has occurred to me that I missed blogging the entire month of July! That is nuts. I even blogged the month I graduated and got married. I bloged around exams and term papers and yet in July I missed it! That is crackers. I just went back to date a post in last July but apparently I am now unable to do that. That is what i did for my photo hosting one. But that option seems to have vanished. So this is my apology for that... sorry. I'm sure all your lives were empty and incomplete without reading the wonderful adventures I find myself in. So to make up for it I will let you in on a sweet podcast I have found called "Ask a Ninja." It is stinking hilarious. Here is a sample, enjoy.

6 comments:

Spiderdan said...

Those are TOO funny!

Katherine Karen said...

its okay, because you still posted on Sherwood's blog during the month of July, so that counts. :)

Lisa said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Thats awesome funny!!!

chelseylynnpalmer said...

thats just too funny

Katherine Karen said...

ps - I enjoy your new photo

Samara Ashley said...

I have to agree with Caity, oh sorry, Katherine. The ninga thing, TOO SWEET! Makes me laugh like monkey