Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Charged

Well here is another post and hopfully you'll get a charge out of it. Yesterday my wife called me to tell me the car wouldn't start. The one with the new engine and new front end pretty much that has sucked my wallet dry from the day I knew the hunk of crap existed! Yeah that one. So I drove home to give her a boost. We got it going with some difficulty and she was on her way. I told her to drive it around for a while to build the charge back up and she did because I'm the one in charge! Yeah right. So later that afternoon she called again because the car died again and this time it would not boost at all. So I wept openly and went to get her. So because our battery wouldn't charge we got charged to get towed over to crappy tire (only across the street) and for a new battery that will charge.

Lucky for you, this post if free of charge.
I should be charged for making this crappy jokes.

3 comments:

James said...

Nothing's going right in your life man.

ECbran said...

nuts!

randy said...

That sucks!I like the corny jokes. I get a charge out of them.