Thursday, August 31, 2006

Exhausted & Deflated

Well I've been running pretty steady for almost 3 weeks, maybe more, and I'm just about out of gas. I hear gas could be going down tomorrow though so I guess I'll wait until then. Yes I think tomorrow will have to be day of rest. After undercoating I had a week of VBS, a week of camp and this week a few wakes and funerals and all that goes with it and I'm just ready for bed I think. I'm a little run down. Also to keep with my clever title. After replacing a hanger on my lovely little red car and a fan belt it has come to my attention that we will need a new muffler soon. After picking up the car and heading back to the church it was also discovered that the truck had a flat tire and it has quite a hole, let me tell ya! Luckily I have a spare so it was no big deal for now other then the fact that I just undercoated the truck and the tire was covered in oil. Life is good. I'm sure I'll have lots of energy left to keep packing for the move. I cannot wait to get out of our dumpy apartment and into the country! YEEE HAW! I need a nap.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...

we are moving all through September. The second part is still a secrete to some!

Unknown said...

6 motrin and a glass of warm molassis and you will feel fine in a week or so..

Lisa said...

you can sleep when your dead. I guess if you believe in soul sleeping. And if we do sleep after we die until Christ comes back, it better be one heck of a sleep, because eternity is a long time, its something you really want to be rested up for!

John MacDonald said...

"I'll sleep when I die!" - Abe Lincoln
I follow that philosophy

Tyler said...

I could get so much more work done if sleep wasn't a necessity...maybe I should start drinking coffee...eww.