Thursday, November 18, 2004

High's and Low's

I realize that I do a lot of complaining on this blog and this post shall be no different! However I would like to start on a high note. We had a combined youth group night last night with 4 different youth groups and had over 100 kids come out! And that was really encouraging to me. We had some fun games with Dan, Worship, and then I spoke. The whole evening went really well. There was a lot of time put into the evening and it was its own reward. Very nice.

However, the morning comes and I have to realize that I only have about 3 weeks left of school and I have an amazing amount of work to get done! Right now I'm putting off a Pioneer Bible Translator intense course paper that is due tomorrow! yikes. And I have lots of tests and other papers and reading and other sentences full of the word "and." So these are fun times. That is, if your idea of fun is calling Mike Tyson a sissy and seeing how he reacts! So there you go, we'll see if I have enough in me to come through or if I will take a KO punch right between the eyes... who knows?

Prayers are ALWAYS appreciated.

No comments: