Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Oh but I saw it comming

Have you ever had a movie that you really wanted to see? I mean one of those ones where you think, "this is gonna be awesome," and you don't even mind spending the crazy cash to go see it. And don't you hate it when someone whose already seen the movie gets in a crowded area and blurts out the FREAKING ENDING!!! OH MAN does that ever suck! Well, as you may have guessed, that happened to me. Ladder 49 is the show I really wanted to see and I did see it on the weekend. But prior to that I was in a room with 2 people who saw the movie and started talking about it. And then all of the sudden one of them just starts talking about how it ended even though none of the rest of us had seen it!!! AHHHH! It was still a good show and I highly recommend it but it really took away from it to know what was coming.

So when you go to that new movie that you've just gotta see. Go see it and make sure you ask people around you if they've seen it before you ruin the ending Ok? Ok.

2 comments:

Charlottetown Pop said...

I recommend seeing the bio movie of Ray Charles and next on my list is The Incredibles and coming soon Oceans 12...yeah someone told me the ending to the last star wars movie.. i wish i had a light saber and cut their mouth off.

Ben said...

You are rather hostile my dear Carver... I would suggest seeing anger management.