Tuesday, November 30, 2004

STRESS

Well folks it is that time of year again when papers are due, exams are coming up and time is running out. A time of amazing amounts of STRESS. It's overtime in game 7 so either finish it up quick or be the sudden death loser. Yikes. Everything is building up and I think I'm gonna freak out. And it isn't just school that is putting stress in my life. Part of it as you may have read is Christmas shopping whereas I am still looking for some gifts that have alluded me so far. Part of it is the fact that the weather has been so crappy most of the time. And a big part of it is that the NHL is still in "lockout mode" and I need more hockey in my life! AHHH! But it will all be ok. Because stress is all in how you deal with it. So let us all go to our "happy place" and let stress go far away. This is how I get stress relief right now, I encourage you to check it out:
http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm

It is amazing how this little thing can improve your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man good news, the NHL has accepted an offer to meet on the 9th with the NHLPA. They are going to be presenting a new plan for collective bargining. Cross your fingers and we may just see some NHL after all.