Monday, November 08, 2004

Stink

Ever gone to the grocery store in shorts when it’s right cold out? I have! And thus it is laundry day. Because everything in the free world that I own is dirty and I’m out of Fabreeze! It’s pretty sick really. That I would even let my room get to the point where it smells so bad. But Ben, you say. Why don’t you just throw it all in a closet so it wont stink up your room. Good question. Because my hockey gear that has been rained on 9 times is in there and if that kind of a stink gets on my clothes it will NEVER come out! I can just imagine all the sickness of germs and bacteria that live in my room and hockey bag. Oh well, I can’t talk about that anymore I have to go out in my shorts and find a store that sells Fabreeze!

Smell ya later… if you can’t smell me from there that is…frig.

3 comments:

ECbran said...

That's downright nasty man! By the way, you should probably catch your socks before they start crawling away

Charlottetown Pop said...

and you wonder why i dont come over.. i almost fainted when i walked into dave.m's house yikes.. and his stuff was outside:P

now that you are fabreeze friendly..i may grace you with my presence

Robbie Sevilla said...

What I should say is....hey Ben wanna have a stink smell y room contest? I think I would beat you by 10 noses? What do you think?