Friday, November 05, 2004

School

For those of you who are unaware I attend Maritime Christian College as a student. My third year to be exact. And I have to say that this has been a pretty good year so far. This is an odd time to make such a statement as we are in the thick of mid-terms right now, however, it's all good just the same. We have a good bunch of students this year and our school is impoving all the time. Like our web site for example: http://www.maritimechristiancollege.pe.ca/ It was a laughable thing that usually had classes and events from 2 years ago but now its well on its way to being up to date. So that is a happy thing. Now you may be wondering why i don't just put sites like this as links on the side of the screen on the main page. Well, i'm not all that web savy so leave me alone Ok? ok. I just learned how to put up pictures and that is quite a process for me. I'll have to get Dave to show me how to do some of this stuff more efficiently. He has a lovly picture of me up right now on his blog. You can check it out @ www.digbyhomehardware.ns.ca/dave.html once again I would post this under "other blogs" but I DON'T KNOW HOW!!! So check out this web sites and come to MCC in the Fall! Do it, do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I heard that the picture of you on dave's blog is pretty hot. Where can I get a sweater just like that one?? Guess I'll have to talk to Emily.