Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Future Shop

Are you a future shop fan? I am. I love going in and looking at all the cool stuff they have (that I could never afford) and they seem to have better prices or they'll match the price of any flyer you show them. They are a cool currant store that usually has the latest and greatest gadgets around. So why do they have the oldest computers known to man at the cash? Has anyone else noticed this? I mean, they're Future Shop! Why do they have those old crappy computers with the black screen with the green writing? I would think for all the high tech stuff they sell they would at least use some modern technology in their own store. Weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben... You're weird too but we don't complain... well not all the time. I see your point though- very ironic.

Chelsey Lee said...

i dont get it Either.. i mean.. are they like too poor to update or somthing on there computers? there future shop!!..makes you think...

John MacDonald said...

I think it's because they are cheap. Why spend money on things they don't have too?