Thursday, June 09, 2005

Played Out

Well I've been back from my camping trip since the Monday before last and I've worked every day and quite a few evenings since I've been back. I'm very tired. But I really can't complain. Things with my new job are going really well and I love it. God is showing me how he can use even someone like me. I have to admit that my prayer and reading life aren't where they need to be right now but things are getting better and God is opening doors. It is very exciting to see where He leads when you let him. But I still get run down and I still need a little break. I can't run on fumes. So I'm going to take a mental health day and get things calmed down a bit and spend some Me & God time. I really need it. And then off to the work day at the camp on Saturday. Oh the fun. Well this post is pretty exciting... Don't you think?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is from my my experience, some advice.
Dont ever run on your own steam. You are gifted and very talented, but without Christ leading the way, your minisrty will be useless. Use your gifts for Gods glory. You can do great things through Christ.
Have a good summer