Monday, June 13, 2005

Palm Reading

So on Saturday I dropped my palm pilot all the 3 inches on the table and the batteries popped out and I lost all my information out of the handheld unit. No biggie, I can just sync the thing and get it all back so I didn't worry about it. I took the opportunity to charge the batteries and headed out for the work day. When I got back I realized that my palm cradle which I use to sync it was at the office. No biggie, I can just get it at Church and all will be well with the world. So I tried for like an hour when I got home to get it to sync and it kept giving me errors and fatal exceptions and messages saying the port was already in use! I put it down and came back to it frigging with it for a bit longer this time. I don't have time for this! So I left it at home and went out to visit my future Inlaws and help with service in Bredalbane. Once I finally got home I messed with the stupid thing until after midnight and FINALLY it worked. Ah, relief. I then vowed never to allow the batteries fly out of the thing again. So this morning I went to push a button on it while it lay there on my desk just to be sure it worked... And didn't that stupid thing fall right of the desk and on to floor and yes, the batteries fell out. And a bad word formed at the back of my head... didn't make it to my lips though. So I grabbed the thing and quickly put the batteries in the same as I did when I dropped it on Saturday and to my pleasant surprise it was still in good working order which is good because without it, I don't have a clue what my schedule is or what I'm supposed to be doing!

Well that is all for now... Bye.

2 comments:

Spiderdan said...

Maybe you should take better care of your stuff.

Anonymous said...

HA ha. I agree with spiderdan the man for San..diego. yeah. uuummmm. Thats all for now.

TTFN