Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A Clean Slate

If you're like me you're a weird-o. And if you're like me you also cannot work in a messed up environment. Well my room since the time I moved into my new apartment has been an absolute pig-sty! And I just can't get my work done in that kind of place. So after chapel today, I went right to work and cleaned my room until it was SPOTLESS! Which also prevented me from getting work done... And now I have no excuse for not doing my work!! Oh No! What have I done!!! Oh well, I really can't stand the mess.

The next project will be the big hall closet. arg... Its never ending. Oh well. I should get to that sometime but not right now... Why not now? I'm busy! Doing what? Umm... None of your business!!! Forget it Ok? Ok.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Try doing your work at the college ya geek! And I don't want to hear you moaning and whining about being behind in your assignments. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to play my Star Trek game. (Boy it's nice to be done of school...)