Thursday, September 30, 2004

Sick

Well I've finally caught whatever this bug is that is going around and man it sucks. It totally frigs your sleep and your day. I woke up yesterday with this cold and since then I've gone through about 3 boxes of Kleenex. My nose is right raw. And I hardly slept at all last night because I couldn't breathe. It was one of those nights where you get to see each hour that passes on the clock. Don't you just love those? It makes me even less productive than normal. Oh well, what can ya do? Everyone gets sick. Well that's enough griping for now. Have a good one folks, I'm taking a nap! And by nap I mean I'm going to go lay down and continually flip form side to side at a pace determined by how fast each nostril plugs.

1 comment:

Matt said...

If you listen carefully, you can hear violins playing in the background. Wait til you have kids big guy! And not only are you sick, but they are too. And they're throwing up. Ah, good memories.